- $30 - 5K after January 12, 2022
$35 - 5K after February 25, 2022
- $23 - Fun Run after January 12, 2022
$25 - Fun Run after February 25, 2022
**MUST REGISTER BY FEBRUARY 20th to guarantee a t-shirt**
*Registration Fees are Non-Refundable
- All competitors who register early will receive the Waggin' Wild T-Shirt and Race Bag. (late registration only while supplies last), pre and post race refreshments, raffle tickets, awards and official race results.
(Race management by Junction 311 Endurance Sports)
T-shirts by Triad Pawprints
Awards and Prizes:
There will be prizes awarded to the top finishers for both Men and Women Overall/Masters and in age groups - 1st place.
Awards will be given to the Top 3 Dogs crossing the finish line in the 5K.
Race and Fun Run Routes
Additional Race Information
Early Packet Pick-up
- The Natural Dog (High Point-Oak Hollow Square)
Thursday, March 3rd
- Omega Sports (Greensboro)
Friday, March 4th
4pm - 7pm
- Please NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES for safety of runners.
- Runners and runners with dogs will line up in front of walkers. Please look for signs.
- 9:00 AM - On-site Registration Opens
- 9:30 AM - Our "photo booth" will be setup for you to drop in and get your individual, group or pet shot.
- 9:30 AM - Raffle Open: You will receive 2 free raffle tickets with your registration! Additional tickets available for purchase.
- 9:50 AM - LPIA Alumni Group photo!! We would love to get a group photo featuring our previous adopted pups and their awesome parents.
- 10:30 AM - 5K will start on paved Greenway.
- 10:35 AM - Fun Run will start on paved Greenway.
- 11:45 AM - Recovery food, Runner/Walker/Pet Awards, Prizes and Raffle announcements.
Raffle: You will receive 2 free raffle tickets with your registration!
Put your name & phone number on the back and place in the bowls of the items you would like to win, located at the LPIA table at the race.
Additional raffle tickets are available for $2.00 each, 6 for $10.00.
Our "photo booth" will be setup for you to drop in and get your individual, group or pet shot.